DEADLINE: November 12, 2018
The Michigan Society of Pathologists invites Michigan Pathology Residents and Fellows to submit Resident Abstracts for the 14th Annual Resident Research Competition to take place at this year’s Winter MSP Conference on December 1, 2018. The meeting will be held at The Inn at St. John’s in Plymouth, MI.
Please note: Once your abstract is received the first author only will be registered for one complimentary Conference Registration.
Following are the Resident Research Competition guidelines:
1. The competition is open to all Michigan pathology residents and fellows in approved Michigan training programs.
2. Complete this Abstract Form (Click here to open the form) to submit your Abstract entry. Please follow these guidelines:
* It is suggested that the abstract be typed in Helvetica or Arial font, 10 point, justified.
* Abstract is limited to 32 lines in this font and size.
* Abstract should not exceed the size as it appears in the master above.
* Abstracts are limited to one page, 2 pages will be returned to be amended.
* Abstract text should be structured with the categories defined on bottom of the Abstract Form.
not be considered.
4. Poster Guidelines
* Poster size must be no larger than 4' x 3'
* Posters must be laminated, so it can be mounted on the wall for display during the Conference.
5. All submitted abstracts will be considered for podium presentation. The three best abstracts, as determined by a panel of judges, will be selected for podium presentation on December 1, 2018. Those authors will be notified around November 17, 2018. Each presentation will be limited to 8 minutes and 2 minutes for questions. It is suggested that all entrants shall be prepared to present.
6. Monetary Prizes will be given to the three best submissions.